Bimodal King James Bible App Demo
This Help page provides answers on ordering and downloading the YouBible App for Android and Apple users, downloading the MP3 Audio Bible to a computer and how to upload the Mp3 Audio files to an mp3 player and to an iPhone.
Those ordering the iPhone or iPad app will have to order that directly from the iTunes Store. Those ordering the android app from our web site need to download it directly to your mobile device. Don’t download it your computer and then try to download it to your mobile device, that won’t work.
Also there are a few things that you need to check first.
1. Please check your device to make sure you have about 1 gig of space. This is a large app mainly due to the audio files. However, the YouBible App is fully installed on your device so you won’t need an Internet Connection for the YouBible App to work and there are no audio files you will need to stream from a server.
2. For Android users, in your settings under permissions, you will need to check the box that will permit you to download 3rd party Apps. This feature it normally turned off, so you need to turn it on to be able to download the YouBible App from our web site to your device. The YouBible App is also available on the Google Play Store and Amazon.com.
Below are support links to the most asked support questions by users. If we missed any, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
God Bless you and Thank you for your support.
YouBible Support Team
- 1. Placing and downloading your order
- 2. Downloading from your online invoice
- 3. How do I find my file after it has been downloaded?
- 4. How long does it take to download the Zip file?
- 5. Managing the mp3 Zipfile (after downloading)
- 6. How do I transfer my mp3 download from Scourby.com to my iPhone?
- 7. How to transfer Mp3 Audio Files to Android Device.
- 8. Importing to iTunes
- 9. Working with the Sony Walkman
- 10. How to Install Audio Bible Mp3 Files on you SamSung Galaxy
- 11. How to Put Audio Bible Chapters in Order on Your Playlist
- 12. How to Automatically get your app upgrades from Itunes and Google Play